Anyone know a good gearbox repair shop in Sharjah?

Hier kann über alles geredet werden was nicht in die vorgegeben Themen passt. Bei größerem Interesse werde ich ein neues Unterforum erstellen.
Antworten
quintusquilter
Beiträge: 9
Registriert: Donnerstag 20. August 2026, 07:39
Kontaktdaten:

Anyone know a good gearbox repair shop in Sharjah?

Beitrag von quintusquilter »

My car's gearbox has been acting strange for the past week. It's jerking when I shift from first to second and sometimes it feels like it's slipping. I'm in Al Nahda and I don't have a regular mechanic here so I've just been asking around. Someone sent me a link to the Gearbox Repair Sharjah homepage but I don't know anyone who has actually used them so I'm hesitant to book without hearing from real people first. Has anyone here had gearbox work done in Sharjah? I just want someone who can diagnose the actual problem instead of just guessing and replacing the whole unit. Any feedback would really help because I don't want to make an expensive mistake.

Antworten

Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste