Anyone tried this Land Rover service in Sharjah?
-
quintusquilter
- Beiträge: 9
- Registriert: Donnerstag 20. August 2026, 07:39
- Kontaktdaten:
Anyone tried this Land Rover service in Sharjah?
My Range Rover Evoque has been giving me trouble and I've been putting off getting it looked at because I don't know where to take it. The AC is weak and there's a warning light on the dash that keeps flickering. I've asked a few people for recommendations but nobody seems to know a place that actually understands Land Rovers. I came across caracrepairsharjah.ae/brands/land-rover while searching online but I don't know anyone who has actually used them so I'm a bit hesitant to book. Has anyone here gone through them for Land Rover work? Did they diagnose the issue properly or just try to sell you a bunch of unnecessary parts? I want someone who knows these vehicles properly and won't mess up the air suspension or electronics. Any real feedback would help because I need this sorted soon.
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste
